Wednesday, May 25, 2016

0

Words of Appreciation

Posted in , , ,
Dear Sir/Madam,

First of all my respect and honor to the president and the other members of Bangladesh Buddhist Society of California.
With reference to the protest we had, on Friday May 20th 2016, I am writing to thank every single member of BBSC. I am not only a blogger with five years’ experience but also an IT. In addition, the most successful two protests that took place in 2012 and 2013 in Bangkok Thailand regarding the Ramu Incident and Buddhagaya booming were under my guidance.

I am so glad to see BBSC coming forward for the good, benefit and welfare of the Bangladeshi Buddhist Community in USA as well as Overseas. Seeing BBSC’s united hard work to stand up to justice, I appreciate and respect for your enormous efforts.

Being a publisher, if there is anything that I can help the community with, I would go forward to take that chance.  So if you organize or host any function for the good, benefit and welfare of the people than let me know too so that I could stand up to BBSC to support and help the Community.

Should you have any question, please do not hesitate to call me at (562) 446 1880.


Thank You.  

Sincerely, 

Bcr Titu Barua
Tax Consultant
Locust Ave, Long Beach,
California 90806
Tel: (562) 446-1880
contemporaryeducation14@gmail.com

0 comments: