Wednesday, December 4, 2013

0

What is a Father?

Posted in , ,
What is a Father?TO DADDY WITH LOVE
Some things will always be in Style, Good solid things like honesty, and trust and caring about people. It's qualities like these that keep us a ware of who we are And what we can give to life.
It's qualities like these, Daddy, that you've taught me to value, Through your influence, your example and your Love.
It has made me love you very much and has made me very proud to have you as my daddy. 

What is a Father?



My FATHER is my TEACHER but most importantly he is my Great Dad.
What is a Father?



You love me, provide me and protect me. Your strength is what i lean on everyday. I want you to know that i pray for you and thank you for loving me so much.
What is a Father?





Never forget your PARENTS
They are the REASON,
Why you are and Who you are.
What is a Father?



It is not Flesh and Blood but the heart which makes us FATHER and SONS. 

0 comments: